Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The way to make one of the cheapest way to get hone holder

Please click here to see more pictures I have thought how to make easy and low cost whetstone holder for a long time, and recently, I figured out what this is the one of the way to make it lower cost and easy to make for everyone. I use synthetic wood outside deck floor, so it is waterproof and heavy, and all I need is the bottom side of base wood block and two small wood pieces for the both ends, and wide strong rubber bands, and I screwed one side of the end, but it can use rubber band for the both ends instead of screwed one end. After tightened with rubber bands, the end piece is strong enough to hold the whetstone, and it is gripped well on the bottom of the holder without slipping. It is not quick one touch adjustable, but it is still adjustable size of the whetstone.

No comments: