Friday, September 30, 2016

Masashi Kobo is looking for helper

Masashi Kobo is established in 2013.

Mr. Masashi Yamamoto had worked Yoshikane as one of three blacksmith until December 2012.
His older brother took over Yoshikane business, and Mr. Masashi Yamamoto started on his own business (Masashi Kobo) from the scratch.

It has been about three years now, and my orders has made over 8 months ago, but I have not got them yet, so his business is so busy, and he needs a helper to make productive volume larger.
He is looking for someone under 30 years old.  I guess that it will take many years to be a blacksmith, and younger person learns faster and stronger (blacksmith is very hard work).

Mr. Masashi Yamamoto is able to make lots of variety knives, and he makes from scratch like forge welding the soft iron and the steel.
He is also sharpening wheel whetstones to hand sharpening.
His finish of the blade is also very beautiful.
If we want to be a blacksmith, I guess that he is the one to learn.

Overall, he is very skillful blacksmith.

If I am still 20 something years old, definitely,  I want to learn from him.

I guess that we cannot get working visa as an apprentice in Japan, but if someone is able to stay and work in Japan legally, it is great place to learn the blacksmith skill.

If you really want to get the job, please let me know it.

I will let him know it.





No comments: